Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

It is already dusk here in Germany and I expect my doorbell to ring while I'm posting this.  Here were the Halloween treats I made for my husband to give out at work.
I used some retired DSP and cut it out with the chalk talk framelits.  The images are from the retired set (that I will never get rid of) Spooky Bingo Bits.  They are punched out with the 1" circle and then mounted to a 1 1/4" circle.  The ribbon is something I've had for FOREVER and moved it like 4 times in the last few years knowing some day I'd use it.  The tags are stapled to individually wrapped and Halloween colored Peeps.

I hope to post a picture tomorrow of my son in his costume.  It was a crafting adventure for sure.

Now here's another treat...the Glitter Queens are hopping again.  We will be featuring projects for Christmas.
I'm working on some cards and projects right now not only for the hop but trying to stay ahead of my to do list as we will be SUPER busy with company between now and Christmas.  It will be so wonderful to have visitors from home.  Alright we'll be out the door soon....watch out for LEGO man.

Tick or Treat!

3 comments:

  1. Cute gifts!! See you on the blog hop on Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete