Follow by Email

Friday, October 4, 2013

Glitter Queens Blog Hop day 3

Well we've come to the end of another hop.  I hope you have been inspired to do some great crafting and stamping.  Today you may be arriving from Tamara's or from any other direction as I have been Pinning my posts to Pinterest.  Pinterest is also where I was inspired to create today's project.

I saw a tutorial on Pinterest for this bag from Silvey.  I decided to make it less like a purse but you certainly could put handles on it.  I used the Natural Composition Specialty DSP to make this bag and the two 3 x 3 cards earlier this week. I love getting the most out of one sheet of DSP.  I used a vintage brad for the closure and a loop of our stretchy ruffled baked brown sugar ribbon for a loop to close the bag.  The front is decorated again like the pumpkin card.  I gave this bag to my neighbor with some friendship tea and the two little cards.  If you would like the tea recipe please leave me a comment.
I hope you have enjoyed our hop.  We'll be back next month with a Winter version so stay tuned for updates.
If you lost your way at any point here is a list of everyone participating.
You start with  Dawn
then onto the hoppers
Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I love the bag De, it's very pretty, so glad you joined the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great presentation when you want to give a friend a little something TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute gift. What is friendship tea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea. I like how you used the ribbon and the button.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete