Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The list is out!

Today is the day and since I'm 6 hours ahead of Central time I've had a wonderful morning looking over the retired list, marking my catalog, gasping, and a little crying over some sets that are leaving the current inventory.  Here is a link to the RETIRED list.  It is not in page number order but rather alphabetically.  You will notice in the accessories a LOT of changes including some very popular dies and punches.  But it makes room for the new.  As a demo I got to look at the new catalog today and I am so EXCITED.  Last year when I got a sneak peek I was lukewarm but liked the catalog once it was in my hands.  This time I'm in love with it before it is even in my hot little hands.
As a demo I can also order certain items ahead of time which I am so doing today.
Today's card is a birthday card for my DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) friend.  Two colors on the card are going and I am so sad to see Not Quite Navy and Riding Hood Red leave but like I said before it makes room for some new stuff.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete