Monday, April 22, 2013

Friends helping friends

Hi...yes you...you over there....just take a second to count your blessings.  I hope among them is a great friend.  I can count on a few and one of those special friends is helping another friend.
My crafty friend in Omaha is hosting an event and I'm sending a donation to help raise some funds.
If you are close to Omaha (I'm jealous) and want to participate here is the website.
If anyone is trying to use my shop link we've figured out how it works :)  Just click on the shop 24 /7 and set up an account and when it asks if you have a demonstrator click "yes" and enter my last name Williamson in the demo finder and for state select AE (American forces in Europe).
I hope you will do one more thing.  If you're a prayerful person please add DeDra to your list.
Thanks and check back tomorrow for a really cute LEGO birthday card and gift wrap.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete