Saturday, April 20, 2013

Birthday package

Sorry it has been a while since my last post.  I spent 2 wonderful weeks over Easter to take my son back to the states for a visit/shopping trip.  It had been 8 months since I'd set foot in a Wal-Mart and boy was that sensory overload!  Of course I went to Hobby Lobby and Michaels.  I also went to Target and enjoyed lots of good food.  We even visited Leeland, Mississippi the birthplace of Kermit the Frog.
Today we went to a birthday party for our neighbors' little girl who is turning three.  I was low on girly paper and picked up a folded sheet at the BX I think it is from American Greetings.  I looked for some matching ribbon but didn't see anything that I liked.  I figured I'd just use my old standby-tulle.  But I had to do something more and I thought I might do something with my Flower Folds die and some felt.  After I wrapped the present I was headed for the felt when I saw my stash of fun foam...oh yeah...inspiration.
I also used the Fun Flowers die.  I stapled 2 layers together at a time and then connected everything with a super thick glue dot.

 Thanks for stopping by.  I have a couple of things to make tomorrow so stay tuned.  Only a few short more days until April 24th when the retiring list will be coming out.  I have had a sneak peek of the new In Colors and you will love them!
.

1 comment:

  1. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete