Follow by Email

Friday, February 22, 2013

How can you say no?

Ok...who doesn't love girl scout cookies? The little girls that sell them are so cute even though they have made a pact with the devil to ruin all of our New Year's resolutions...just kidding.  I've already purchased my personal needs Thin Mints but when I saw my friend post on Facebook that her girl scout was selling them I couldn't say no.  The ones I am buying this time will be donated to the troops so double bonus of good deed and no calories for me....WINNING!  Of course I have to send a card with the money and I was sure someone out there had come up with a punch art girl scout and was surprised not to find one.  This gal is a combo of inspiration from JackieTopa and Angie2.

Paper : base is crumb cake, skin is very vanilla, shirt and socks whisper white, uniform garden green, chocolate chip for all things brown.
Punches: ornament, bird builder, large oval, heart to heart, owl builder, scallop circle, itty bitty shapes,word window

I wish I could have drawn the face better but this is the best I could do.  I couldn't really put hands on and my attempt to have it look like she was holding a cookie left her looking more like Captain Hook so here she is holding a clip board and a box of thin mints ready to take your order!

The hello greeting is from Perfect Pennants.  A more mustard button and some bakers twine because every card needs a button right.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: