Monday, January 21, 2013

Stay tuned...

No project for today just a note to let you know to come back tomorrow Tuesday the 22nd for a Glitter Queens blog hop.  We are throwing a hopping good party to celebrate Sale-a-bration.  It's a holiday in SU! world where you get all the presents.  My fellow queens and I have been hard at work but if you'd like a peek at their other wonderful creations visit their blogs a little early.
We'll start off our hop-a-long with our fearless leader Dawn who is such a great source of inspiration and support to all of us.  After you visit with her please stop by Dee's.  Dee makes great videos and is the leader of the hop this time (thanks for all the behind the scenes work).  Next up is Bridgett and I always look forward to seeing her beautiful cards and creations.  Then your next hop stop is the place where everything is bigger...Texas with Jenny.  Jenny has a great eye for design and even has the time to quilt!  You'll visit me next and then on over to Tamara who is also one of my FB friends...check out her French Foliage card I know I'll be CASEing that one.  Onto Cely next...wish we could visit her in person in our 50th state...as I look out the window at 4" of snow.  The caboose this time is Jan...her blog bear makes me want to hug it :)
Well that's the group....I don't know if I'm more excited to see their work or have you see what I've been up to...be sure to come back tomorrow!

 

1 comment:

  1. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete