Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Not totally Stampin' Up! but...

One benefit of having a child with a birthday close to Christmas is that I can usually get away with one thank you note for both birthday and holiday gifts.   This year I made 2 thank yous one that is 80% SU and the other is 60%.  My non SU items are the airplane scrapbook paper and both feature some Quickcutz dies I bought in the clearance section at HL.  I've had the ice cream one for a long time and this is the first time I've used it.  This is my favorite size for cards lately 4 x 4 (actually this one is 3 3/4 square).  I used mostly the 2011-2013 in colors for the ice cream one with Sweet Shop designer series paper.  The planes varied in color the body of the plane matching the base scallop card.

The sentiment is from Storybook friends the other is from Itty Bitty Banners but in German.  I hope most of my relatives/friends know that Danke means thank you.  If you have any questions please feel free to email me or leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. I am so loving these sweet cards! Someone is going to really be lucky to receive these! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete