Friday, January 11, 2013

Candy Birthday Card

I think I've said before that one of the great things about being a Stampin' Up! demo is a website where we post our cards and idea.  The idea for this card came from a demonstrator in Germany.  So since we're in Germany I thought I'd give it a try.  Check out this post for directions.  The measurements are in centimeters but just flip a ruler over and you should be good.  This card is for my FIL so I think it is a good masculine card.  The sentiment comes from Curly Cute and is heat embossed in black.  The DSP is from Summer Smooches.  The box opens up for the candy to come out.  Thanks for looking.  Check back soon I have a cute kid card to show you and I'm in the final phase of a re-do of my craft space.  Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hallo,
    die Box-Karte sieht klasse aus.. tolles Papier und Stempel.. ♥
    Danke dir.. freue mich, dass dir mein Tutorial gefällt..

    LG, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  2. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete