Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Gwen

Here is another October birthday card.  This one is for the Queen of crafting my friend Gwen.  Seriously Gwen and I have attempted just about every craft together....our motto "we can make that".  There are a few  crafts we won't try a second time....like mosaic tiling a cement bench.  Gwen taught me how to crochet and even flew in to help me with a project one time.  Can you tell how much I miss her?
I hope...wait I know she will enjoy this card and the cute nugget jar (check out this video from Kay Kalthoff) to make one for yourself.  I had to use sticky strip instead of glue dots but your patience will pay off.
Another twisted card with the Orchard Harvest DSP and Perfectly Preserved stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment