Monday, October 15, 2012

Party this Disney Way for Owen


It has been a wonderful way of life as we travel with the military.  In each place we make fantastic friends but sadly we must also move on.  In a digital age it is much easier to keep in touch but nothing beats getting a card in the mail to remind special friends they are not far from your thoughts.  This card is for my son's BFF at our last base.  For his birthday the family went on a Disney cruise...something we has on our wish list for this year also but a change in assignment came along first.  I did some searching for Disney on SCS since I don't have a Disney stamp I used color and punch art to convey the Disney idea.  Owen is 5 so he got 5 crisp ones on the inside.  The stamp set used is Party This Way.  Colors are real red, daffodil delight and basic black.
I only meant to add one punch art Mickey balloon but......wouldn't you know after i heat embossed the black balloon I messed it up....so never fear...we all make mistakes and that it what inspires even more creativity...trying to hide a mess up.  Minnie's bow is 2 hearts from the Owl punch and some bling.
I hope you enjoy this card.  I know a lot of people with Oct. birthdays so check back tomorrow for another b-day card.

1 comment:

  1. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete