Thursday, September 29, 2011

Welcome new friends

Sorry for the long absence.  I was very busy getting ready to go to my first craft fair here in Georgia.  It was wonderful to meet some new friends.  Hopefully we will be able to get together soon for classes and workshops.
Since Saturday is World Card Making Day I have invited those I met at the fair to come over to make a card.  Here is one of the cards they will be able to make.  It uses the new Spice Cake Fabric.  I love the color combination of the more mustard and pool party.  I also used the stamps sets Hand Penned Holidays and French Foliage.  Now that the craft fair is behind me I can start to be more active in blogging again.  We are gearing up for another Glitter Queen Blog Hop in mid October so keep checking back for more information on that.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. i'm wondering how you cut the fabric for this. i love the frayed edges! did you cut or rip?

    ReplyDelete