Monday, October 3, 2011

Check out this sale!

Stampin' Up! has had a clearance rack for a while now and I have found some great bargains there!  In the past few days they have added lots of new and wonderfully priced items.  everything on there is retired but it is so worth it to look at-especially if you missed out on getting things when the catalog changed over in July.  I love all things pumpkin pie so I have my eye on getting some more ribbon.  In fact since they have put it back on the clearance rack I'll be using some of the pumpkin pie ribbon on my blog hop projects.
It is killing me to wait to show you what I've been working on :)  So stay tuned!  To access the clearance rack just click on my shop 24/7 button ans it will be a category on the left hand side.  Be sure to select "all" in the view window (instead of looking at 8 things at a time).  Have fun and happy bargain shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment