Saturday, September 3, 2011

Who wants candy?

Are you ready to hop? Well the Glitter Queens are.  Who are the Glitter Queens you ask.  Well it is a group of great and talented gals whose upline is the lovely and talented.Dawn Griffith
This is our first blog hop so I hope all goes smoothly when we start Monday September 5th.  There are 13 of us participating and most are giving blog candy.  I thought I would give you a preview of what I'll be giving away.
It is a bracelet made from Stampin' Up! beads from the brights collection.  Oh I can see myself making these as hostess gifts, teacher gift and a few lucky friends will be wearing them too.
So please come back and join us Monday through Friday to see all the great projects our Queens have created.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Love the cards you make. Like the birdhouse idea. Nylietta

    ReplyDelete