Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Finale!

Wow...what a fantastic week.  We have had a Glitter Queen good time and I hope this is the first of many blog hops.  Your support has been amazing.  I've had more than 1800 visits and I even have followers...that's a first for me.  So today's project I worked on quite a while back.  It took several stages of cutting, pasting and drying but I decoupaged a flower pot with our beautiful DSP Berry Blossom.  I know you've seen me use it all week and I have to say..I still have a lot left.  I finished the pot with the lollipop candle from yesterday and made 2 new medallion flowers to go with it.  I think this is a great home dec idea.  Someone who was feeling well would love this more than real flowers.  Or it would be a great centerpiece at a shower.  Remember to leave a comment to be entered into my blog candy drawing and come back to see who the winner is.  Thanks so much and I hope we have inspired you to do some crafting this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Love the flower pot. I have enjoyed the Glitter Queen's Blog Hop very much. You all are very talented ladies and have added you all to my favorites. So I can check out your blogs every day. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete