Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Glimmer Birthday

Hello!  I hope you've been enjoying some nice fall weather wherever you are.  Here in central Georgia we are finally seeing some 70's.  Moving here from Omaha makes me miss the fall color changes.  Although one year we were there we had a brief snow on the 10th of October.
This week was my birthday week.  I turned 39 on Monday.  Nope not afraid of 40 I really am 39.  My BFF from the Gulf Coast had a b-day also but I won't tell you her number (you can pay me later Gwen).  She absolutely fell in love with the glimmer brads when she and Barb visited me this summer.  I knew I wanted to get her some but try to figure a way to dress them up.  After freshly coming off the blog hop using Sweet Centers I had this idea.  I don't have the UP Up and Away set yet but it's on my wish list.  I do have the circus DSP which has a page of hot air balloons.  I added the Sweet Center and Sweet treat cup.  The "wish big" is to cover up an "uh-oh" and is from the Pennant Parade set.  The inside Happy Birthday is from Curly Cute.  If you have any questions please feel free to leave them in the comment section.
Leave a comment on this post for a chance at my blog hop candy.  My winner has still not come forward even after emailing her from her blog.  So I'm opening it up again.


Come back tomorrow.  I have a WHOLE bunch of super cute Halloween stuff to post.

1 comment:

  1. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete