Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hooty Treats


My Omaha BFF has a thing for owls.  Her son was a night owl when he was a baby and has the precious big round eyes so we started calling him Hooty.  For Halloween this year I wanted to send treats to Hooty and his 2 big sisters Camille and Livy.  I found these notebooks at Target.  2 for 1.00 in the dollar spot (love that place) and the drawstring bags were at Cost Plus World Market.  I knew I could put the owl from Warmest Wishes on the notebooks for the girls....sorry Jack you just get candy.  I love dressing up dollar finds.  Hope this brightens your day.  I have a cold so please forgive any ramblings due to medicine and lack of sleep.  Do come back tomorrow.  I know you'll love my trick or treat bag...if I take it to my mom's I have a feeling it might not make it home.

1 comment:

  1. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete