Saturday, August 10, 2013

Simply sketched birthday

This was another quick card where I let the DSP do most of the work.  The DSP is from Soho Subway and the image is from the hostess set Simply Sketched.  I stamped it onto water color paper and colored with copic markers then cut it out with the chalk talk framelits.  Since the card base and DSP are in summer starfruit I used the summer starfruit ribbon as well.  I also added some of the delicate lace tape for some more interest.
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to be creating more cards soon.  On Wednesday I threw my back out and have been living with my heating pad and muscle relaxers but slowly getting better.

1 comment:

  1. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete