Saturday, December 8, 2012

2012 tags...who has time to wait

With only a few weeks ( like 3 weekends) left to shop, bake, wrap, mail, create and whatever else I won't make you wait to see a tag per day.  I still have a few to show you so stop back by again.  The ones I have left include a masculine one and a gift card holder.  Here is an MDS page with 4 tags on it.  Just click on the page to make it larger to get a better look at these tags.
The tree card is made using the pennant punch and the festival of prints DSP pack.  The "tinsel" is using the scalloped pennant punch and a sliver of the glimmer paper.  I highlighted the embossed texture with some white ink to make it look like a frosty tree trunk.  I hand drew the lines in the scrap I used for the tree trunk itself.
The tidings of joy is another single stamp embossed in white.  More DSP and glimmer paper with gumball green ribbon.
The mitten one was SO easy because SU did the work for me.  I think these are still on the clearance rack.
The bird is so cute he even has his tiny wing popped up on a dimensional.  He is from the set for the birds.
I hope you enjoy these tags.  I can't tell you how much fun I had making them and each made the gift the went on that much more special.

1 comment:

  1. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete