Wednesday, December 5, 2012

2012 tags day 2

Here is another cute tag.  This one is going on a gift to my dad I hope he will love.  I am nearly done with Christmas shopping and sent my last planned Christmas card today...please don't hate me.  Being overseas we have some strict deadlines that hopefully will make sure everything arrives on time.
This tag base is gumball green cut using the two tags die.  I embossed in white the wish big which I bought as a single stamp....love that option now.  Using the ornament punch I punched 8 from gumball green Christmas DSP.  They are folded in half and glued together  (you've probably seen other folks do the same thing).  Attaching it to the glimmer paper was a challenge.  Redline tape did not work so I used tombow liquid glue.  The ribbon is also gumball green.  Hope you enjoy.  Check back tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete