Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  It is a grey day here in Germany but my turkey is in my tiny oven and the thought of left overs warms my heart.  Being overseas means things are a little different but I did manage to get my hands on some fresh cranberries.  Before I go to start on the rolls I wanted to post this project.  The base is Cajun Craze.  It is the standard card size but I trimmed one inch of the top of the front panel.  The flap...well that's another story...after a few fails I ended up just cutting off that part and covering it with some Orchard Harvest DSP.  That helped cover up all the score marks from my mistakes.

The ribbon is Island Indigo accented by a metal button from the Holiday Catalog.  Inside is a pouch of hot cider and some cinnamon (zimt in German) sticks.  I hope you all enjoy spending time with your family.  We miss our extended family but give thanks to God the three of us (and the dog) are together.  We give thanks for all who serve our country and their families and especially in our thoughts are those who are having Thanksgiving in a foreign land.

1 comment:

  1. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete