Thursday, November 8, 2012

Evergreen Version two

This is the second card I made with the Evergreen set.  I really liked this version and if I didn't have such strict restrictions on mailing this probably would be my Christmas card this year.  The base is Crumb Cake with some first edition DSP.  On the DSP I clear embossed the solid image and sponged over it with Gumball Green.  I stamped the line image of the tree on very vanilla with early espresso.  I then used the color spritzer and the gumball green marker to add in the green color.  I also sprayed it with shimmer mist.  That tree is popped up on a dimensional.  To add a splash of color and texture I added a small piece of gumball green embossed with the chevron folder (my current favorite).  Adding a little bakers twine and a wood button finished it off plus a greeting from Snow Swirled.  I realized I am really lacking in Merry Christmas greetings (all I have is teeny tiny wishes).  Most of what I have from SU is "season's greetings" which I know is politically correct but I am a Merry Christmas person.  Thanks for stopping by for a visit.

1 comment:

  1. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete