Follow by Email

Monday, September 2, 2013

Are you ready? We are!


Happy Labor Day!  We celebrated today by taking an Ikea trip.  Tomorrow is our son's first day of Kindergarten so there is a lot to celebrate.  I thought I would get you ready by showing you a Halloween card inspired by the TV show "Breaking Bad".  I have to admit I've not ever watched the show but I have seen some cute signs on Pintrest lately using periodic table symbols to spell out names.
This card uses a Tangerine Tango base and some of the new Sweater Weather DSP.  The Honeycomb EF and the hexagon punch.  The witch (in German a Hexe) is from the retired set Spooky Bingo Bits.  I used my Cricut to cut out the words from Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.
So please remember to join us tomorrow as we hop for 3 days of great Halloween and Fall projects.  
Next






No comments:

Post a Comment