Monday, September 2, 2013

Are you ready? We are!


Happy Labor Day!  We celebrated today by taking an Ikea trip.  Tomorrow is our son's first day of Kindergarten so there is a lot to celebrate.  I thought I would get you ready by showing you a Halloween card inspired by the TV show "Breaking Bad".  I have to admit I've not ever watched the show but I have seen some cute signs on Pintrest lately using periodic table symbols to spell out names.
This card uses a Tangerine Tango base and some of the new Sweater Weather DSP.  The Honeycomb EF and the hexagon punch.  The witch (in German a Hexe) is from the retired set Spooky Bingo Bits.  I used my Cricut to cut out the words from Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.
So please remember to join us tomorrow as we hop for 3 days of great Halloween and Fall projects.  
Next






1 comment:

  1. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete