Monday, May 6, 2013

For the Birds and new catalog bookmark

Here is a simple and quick card I made to share with my friend who is doing a fundraiser.  She is receiving a lot of support and some great donations to help out so I thought she might want some thank yous to send out after the event.  I was so happy to see that this set For the Birds didn't retire.  The base is just some extra kraft card bases from the store.  I used the In Colors DSP (pool party and calypso coral stay but lucky limeade had to go).  I stamped the birds in the new in color Baked Brown Sugar.  I then colored them with my pool party marker and added highlights with the signo uni ball writer.
The next photo I want to share with you is what I include with the new catalog to my special customers.  I always like to share a sample of the new In Colors both the ink and the CS.  This bookmark is a great way to show those off as well as keep your place in the new catalog (there's space on the back for your wish list too).
Thanks for all your sweet comments on the mothers day cards.  I'm working on some nurse's day cards next so stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete