Monday, June 11, 2012

I really Dig this

Our time is drawing nearer to move and a week from today they will come to take my stamps away.  I don't know who will be more upset to "lose" their "toys"...me or my 4 year old.  I'm stamping a bunch to get ahead and one thing that needs to be done is a Father's Day card for my DH.  I planned on using I Dig You and wnet to SCS for inspiration.  I used the layout done by Mary Brown for CASEing...I CASE Mary often.  I decided to use Summer Starfruit instead of the usual More Mustard I've been using for the truck body.  The border punch is EK success (but not SU) and the rub ons are also from someone else.  But my favorite product on the page is something I picked up in Atlanta on Thursday when we dropped off my car to be shipped.  It is Liquid Applique in black.  I already had the white which SU used to sell.   Doesn't this TOTALLY look like rubber tires?????  I Love it.  The DSP is from a retired pack a few years back (something morning or sunshine??? I can't remember.  Doesn't the starfruit look great with Pacific Point?  remember..just click on the picture to make it bigger.
Well back to stamping and a printed congratulations to my blog candy winner...Babe O'Mara.

1 comment:

  1. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete