Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Time to hop again

The Glitter Queens are hopping into spring with some great new ideas.  If you haven't been able to see everyone's beautiful work start here to see what Dee Slater has created.  Then you can visit Joan she has a beautiful color combo that I will be trying soon!  Next is Tamera and she is working with a very cute Easter bunny set.  Then you simply must stop by and see what Jenny has made.  Judy is next to visit and don't forget Anji.
Of course with all hopping there is a goodie for those of you sweet enough to leave me a comment.  This time around it will be 
Daffodil Delight pom pom trim.
So make sure to come by and visit all my fellow Glitter Queens and leave us some comments.  To win my blog candy leave a comment each day and I will randomly select a winner from all entries on Saturday March 17, 2012.
We all love to hear what you have to say.  Remember this is one of the best times of the year to order Stampin' Up! supplies.  Just click on the shop 24/7 badge on the right side of my blog to place your order.  It will come straight from Utah to your front door!
Have fun hopping.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to win, but I know the projects are the real gifts.TFS
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete