Saturday, February 25, 2012

Card for Class # 2

Sorry about the late post.  I had the pleasure of a day out at a crop today.  I got some things done but I had more fun chatting :)  This is the second of 3 cards I'm offering in a class.  This one features the DSP that you can get for FREE during Sale-a-bration.  A pool party base and aviary stamped in Sahara sand on very vanilla.  An accent strip of lucky limeade punched with a scallop edge at the bottom of the vanilla panel sets off the DSP well.
Thanks for the positive feed back on yesterday's post.  I'll be working on some "pearls of wisdom" regarding using MDS in the blogosphere soon.  Make sure you come back tomorrow to see the "guys" birthday card.

1 comment:

  1. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete