Monday, August 8, 2011

Best of the new in colors

I'm so excited about these new in colors.  You can judge my love by the fact I bought the ink pads :)
This card is inspired by Catherine Pooler, who did a wonderful series using this stamp set and the berry blossoms DSP.  Check out her website or you tube for those videos. The base is wisteria wonder and the DSP was cut to size then I cut about 1 and a half inches off and flipped it over to give the contrast.  For the ribbon I was stingy and cut just enough to go over the edge of the DSP.  I only glued down the very outside edges and then to the back.  Then I cut another short piece of ribbon and tied the knot.  It looks like you wrapped it all around and ited it but without wasting too much PRECIOUS ribbon...(I hoard it).  Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment