Monday, February 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Jill!

Did I fall off the planet or continent again...no.  I can hardly believe it has been so long since I posted anything.  We had some fun adventures over the holidays and traveled a good bit.  Of course I've been creating but everything has been going out the door before I could take a picture.   I hope to get back on the wagon and post some new things.
 It is one of my faithful blog followers' birthday today and to celebrate I made this card...98% SU stuff.

The card was demonstrated on Dawn's blog.  It is a really fun card and not hard to put together at all.
So happy birthday Jill...I promise I will post more.

6 comments:

  1. Play Bazaaris dream project of Satta Kingwhatever how they do what I think this one should not be wassteless.. Enjoy the Amazona and Flipkart viral product for the best discounts. Get more best updates of heavy disounts that is play bazaar. Find it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play Bazaar For example, broccoli, onions, and peppers are amongst the easiest. You should also be aware that different plants have different growing timetables. These timetables are available online. After selecting which plants you want to grow, look up their timetables so you know when to Satta King plant them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Play Bazaar By doing this, you will be able to feel more confident about the choice you make, because you will have gotten the opinions of people you already know to Satta King be trustworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Play Bazaar you find a nice level spot on your workshop floor for your table saw, it can be difficult finding the same spot after you put your saw away. When you do find a level spot, use duct tape on the floor so you know where to position your table Satta King saw next time you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is never a good idea if you are trying to increase your customer base. While people out there will talking about you, it is likely that they will be saying things that will put your business in a negative light.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete