Sunday, April 15, 2012

Retired Stamp Set List


I'm trying not to freak out but I just saw the list and SEVERAL of my all time favorite...go to...use all the time sets are being retired..AHHHHH.
For anyone new to Stampin' Up! once a year they announce which sets will go out of their inventory and no longer be for sale.  Now that doesn't mean too much to the average stamper and even as a demonstrator I can still use them but I can't tell someone who loves a card with the Medallion on it "oh you can buy that".  Yes that's right...the Medalllion is retiring.  So is Fox & Friends and Loads of Love (I've had that one forever).  So here is the list and the low down.  Order the retiring sets now until May 31st if it is a set that's always been on your "someday" list.  Once they sell out they are gone for good.
I am so excited to see what is new and I'm sure I will have new favorites very soon.
Retired Stamp Sets List 2012
The next round of retiring items the accessories list (papers, in color items, buttons and brads and all the cute extras) will be released on April 25th.  This list has items that always go quickly and sometimes at a reduced price.
So grab a cup of tea and sit down with your hi-lighter or red pen to mark your current catalogs.
Remember it is super easy to place an order on-line with me by clicking on the shop 24/7 tab on the right side of the blog.  The items are shipped directly to you in a little over a week.

Meanwhile here is my Easter card for this year along with a piece of stained glass my dad made for Easter.

1 comment:

  1. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete