Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Owen


My little man has a new best friend in pre-school.   They love to be silly together.  Owen's birthday was 2 weeks ago and we got invited to the party.  The idea for the card started with owls "O" for Owen and "O" for owls.  I cut a piece of Pacific Point at 4 x 10 1/2.  Scored at 4 and then 8 to give me a fold up pocket inside for a gift card to the bouncy place.  The DSP is retired from last year but I just love the colors and the number background.  I stamped the owls in 4 different colors since Owen was turning 4.  The card turned out so cute and I used it as the topper to a small puzzle I bought and wrapped in blue paper.  It eliminated a need for a bow...good on a boys present.  thanks for looking.  come back tomorrow...a non owl project I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment