Thursday, August 29, 2013

Remember September

Wow....September...already.  The weather here in Germany has been pleasant and making me wistful for fall (Herbst is the German word for fall).  Our son starts Kindergarten on Tuesday so that is a milestone of fall for sure.  I will be posting obligatory photos of him on the first day but not of me in the car with a box of tissues (sniff).
Want something else to look forward to....how about a Glitter Queen blog hop focusing on fall and Halloween?

Our hoppers will be

I'm the caboose on this hop so why not take a quick trip to these blogs today...hey it's a free trip!  But don't forget to come back and see us after Labor Day and get some great ideas for fall and Halloween.  Dawn will be starting us off that day and I can't wait to see all of the great ideas from my fellow Glitter Queens.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment