Friday, March 30, 2012

I won an award!

I was so surprised and pleased as punch to get my first blog award.  The Liebster (German word for dearest) award was given to me by Mary.  She probably doesn't know it but her blog is under my favorites and I check it daily!  I love to see her puppies.  She also doesn't know that this award is extra special to me since my family and I will be relocating to Germany at the end of the summer.


Now there are rules for this award although nothing like" should Miss America be unable to fulfill her duties..."

The rules for this award are as follows:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs....of 200 or less followers...who you feel deserve to be noticed.
5. Let them know they have been chosen.


Here are the five blogs that I'm passing this onto:



1. Connie Tumm
2. Anji Clements
3.Joan Robertson
4. Dawn Tidd
5. Sara Smeby

Thank you (Danke) so much Mary.  I'm so excited to pass on this honor and make some other bloggers day.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet comment and passing on this award to my blog. I will post tomorrow, but wanted to say thank you today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much! This will make my very first blog award, too! I'm thrilled that you chose me and tickled that you liked my card. Thanks so much for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award.
    I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They often send out specials and discounted albums that are available at a lower price for a very limited period of time.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAPKI NEWS

    ReplyDelete